Large Nativity Stable (1302-N)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Our Nativity Stable in C7 LED lights is a key addition to our Large Nativity Scene. Designed by professional artist Gene V. Dougherty. The Stable fits perfectly over our large Joseph, Mary & Child set.
• Wiring Harness included with Joseph, Mary and Child connects to Stable so you don't need an extra extension cord to light your Stable.
• Stake your Stable in your yard and secure with Guy Wires (included) or hang it from the built-in hanging rings.
• C7 LED lights are commercial-grade and may be replaced (extras included).
• If one bulb burns out, the others remain lit. Simply unscrew a bulb to replace it.
• Frames hand-made from durable rust-resistant aluminum.
• Starburst on Stable is removable.
• Cannot attach Star of Bethlehem to Stable. Must hang Star of Bethlehem Star if desired.
Size: 9.6'H x 13.1'W (includes Starburst)
Weight: 20 lbs
Bulbs: 121 C7 LEDs rated for 50,000 hours of use
Amps: 0.88 (106 watts)
If any C7 LED bulb is not working, screw it firmly into its socket to be sure it's making good contact.
Be sure to create pilot holes before pressing your motif's stakes into the ground. Do not hammer on your motif frame or you may damage your motif.
If you live in a coastal area, be sure to rinse your motif with fresh water at the end of each season before you store it for the off-season. Never store your motif in the sun between seasons.